- An opportunity to purchase two Freehold buildings in prominent East London Locations, Highams Park & Manor Park.
- Both assets are situated within striking distance of public transport, including Crossrail trains operating at Manor Park Station with routes currently running between Shenfield and London Liverpool Street on the TFL Rail network, making them ideal rental investments.
- The two buildings, which comprise a total of 7 apartments, are arranged as follows:
- 499 Hale End Road, Highams Park, London E4 9PT:
- 1 x studio, 2 x 1 beds (1,040 sq ft).
- Less than 1 minute walk from Highams Park Station.
- Rental income of £36,240 per annum.
- There is a commercial unit on the ground floor which is sold off
on a long lease.
- 51A Station Road, Manor Park, London E12 5BP:
- 1 x 1 bed, 3 x 2 bed apartments (2,364 sq ft).
- Less than 1 minute walk from Manor Park Station and only a 6 minute walk from Woodgrange Park Station.
- Manor Park Station benefits from Crossrail services currently running between Shenfield and London Liverpool Street via the TFL Rail network with a fast journey time of 18 minutes.
- Rental income of £57,480 per annum.
- There is a commercial unit on the ground floor which is sold off on a long lease.
- Total Income £93,720 per annum.
- Total NIA – 3,404 sq ft.
- It is our opinion that the guide prices listed are offering a significant discount relative to the break up value.
- The two assets are available to purchase as one transaction as well as on an individual basis.
- Both held Freehold.
- Offers In Excess Of £1,515,000
- This reflects a low capital value of £445 psf and a gross yield of 6.20%.
- 499 HALE END ROAD | OIEO £575,000
This reflects a capital value of £552 psf and a gross yield of 6.30%.
- 51A STATION ROAD | OIEO £940,000
This reflects a capital value of £397 psf and a gross yield of 6.10%.