- Internally arranged to provide five self contained one bedroom flats - total GIA approximately 286.8 sq m (3,087 sq ft).
- Potential for internal reconfiguration to create five x 2 bedroom self contained flats.
- The seller has agreed a 10 year lease in favour of a Housing Association. The lease will commence two working days after completion of the landlord’s works to convert the flats to provide two bedroom accommodation. The lease and the schedule of works are included within the legal pack (available on request).
- The rent will be based on the Local Housing Allowance Rates for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea for two bedroom flats.
- The rent currently equates to £95,139.20. There are annual rent reviews in line with the increase of Local Housing Allowance Rates for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Ladbroke Grove Underground Station is situated 0.1 miles to the south west.
- A number of shops, bars and restaurants are available nearby along Portobello Road and Tavistock Gardens.
- There is also the potential to extend to the rear of the property (STPP) - a scheme has been designed which would increase the NIA to 3,845 sq ft (further
information available upon request).
- Guide Price - £1,500,000+ subject to contract, reflecting a capital value of £486 per sq ft based on the GIA.