- A well located portfolio of 5 recently developed flats within a mixed-use building in Chadwell Heath.
- Located in close proximity to the town centre and a circa 3 minute walk to Chadwell Heath Station providing direct connections to London Liverpool Street within 16 minutes. The station will benefit from future Crossrail services, taking just 24 minutes to London Liverpool Street, and 31 minutes to Bond Street.
- The portfolio comprises 5 x 2 bedroom flats.
- Each apartment benefits from 1 car parking space.
- The flats have a total Net Saleable Area of 3,412 sq. ft.
- The portfolio is fully let on ASTs, produces a gross rental income of £73,980 per annum, and generates a gross yield of 7.0%.
- The ground rent and service charge are as follows:
Ground rent - £1,250pa, total service charge - £13,296pa.
- 144 year leases.
- Guide price - £1,050,000 (One million and fifty thousand pounds) subject to contract (equating to a low capital value of £307 per sq ft)