- Ideally located on a tree lined residential road, 0.7 miles (15-minute walk) to Crouch Hill Overground Station and 0.9 miles (16-minute walk) to Highgate Underground (Northern Line) Station.
- The building is a detached double fronted period property arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors with a large shared garden.
- Comprises 15 fully self-contained flats – 12 x studios and 3 x 1-bedroom flats with a total NIA of 3,679 sq ft.
- Currently fully let and producing a total income of £155,714.88 pa.
- Two of the studios are occupied by regulated tenants, which, together with seven of the flats holding over offers an incoming purchaser the ability to increase the rental income over time.
- All flats are separately metered and rated for council tax purposes.
WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO SEEK £2,750,000 (TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) SUBJECT TO CONTRACT.
This equates to a gross yield of 5.62% and a capital value of £747 per sq ft.