ON BEHALF OF A CHARITY AND ON THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 25 YEARS
- A pair of adjoining properties ideally located on the Finchley Road within 0.5 miles of Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line).
- Each building is arranged over ground and two upper floors as 1 x 1 bed and 2 x 3 bed flats totalling 2 x 1 beds and 4 x 3 bed flats with a total NIA of 4,417 sq ft.
- The units are all presented in fair decorative order.
- The 3 bedroom flats are operated as HMOS and have fully compliant HMO licences.
- All flats are let on ASTs and produce a total income of £115,740pa.
- Guide Price - £2,300,000 Subject To Contract which equates to a gross yield of 5.1% and a capital value of £533/sq ft.
- Available individually or together with 945 Finchley Road, London NW11 7PE
A virtual walkthrough of 971 Finchley Road can be accessed HERE
A virtual walkthrough of 973 Finchley Road can be accessed HERE