• Centrally located in Watford Town Centre, less than a mile from both Watford Junction (Overground) and Watford (Metropolitan line) Underground stations.
• Watford has been undergoing significant urban regeneration to revitalise the town centre through adoption of a Watford Town Centre Strategic Framework Plan – within which the subject property is identified as presenting an opportunity “to positively sculpt the character of Watford”.
• Highly sought after location with strong occupational interest from a variety of national retailers.
• The building is arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors and presents as a former nightclub (Sui Generis) with prominent high street and corner frontage to High Street.
• The premises benefit from voluminous open areas with excellent floor to ceiling heights throughout.
• Total NIA 47,334 sq ft / GIA 57,271 sq ft.
• Full vacant possession due by 5th January 2024.
• VAT is applicable.
• Unconditional offers sought.
• A full data room is available including surveys, indicative schemes and plans.
We are instructed to guide £6,000,000 (Six Million Pounds) Subject to Contract.
This equates to a very low capital value of £104 psf, significantly below replacement cost.