- A residential development opportunity for the conversion and extension of an attractive office building located in Harrow.
- The property is located a 3-minute walk from Harrow & Wealdstone railway station, providing direct services to London Euston in as little as 15 minutes.
- The building is set within grounds extending to approximately 0.21 acres and comprises a 3-storey office building arranged over ground, first and second floors, extending to approximately 14,625 sq ft GIA.
- Sold with the benefit of permitted development rights for the conversion of the existing building into 29 apartments, 28 x 1 bed, 1 x studio with an NIA of 11,781 sq ft.
- Planning permission has been granted for the erection of two additional storeys to develop a further 8 apartments, 5 x 1 beds, 3 x 2 beds, 4,453 sq ft NIA, of which all would benefit from outside space.
- A structural survey confirming the roof can support the weight of the proposed two additional floors is available upon request.
- A fully private scheme.
- CIL & S106 contributions total £120,000.
- Freehold for Sale with vacant possession.
Offers In Excess Of £3,850,000 (Three Million, Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract. Reflecting a low capital value of just £237 psf against the proposed NIA.